Sunday, March 20, 2011

Set those piggies free!

The arrival of Spring can mean different things to different people. Some are bit by the 'cleaning bug' while others bust out the shorts & tank tops on the first day with a temperature above 40 degrees. For the girls in my house, it's a love of sandals.

I think that this need to be rid of socks was somehow inherited from my mom who would prefer to wear flip-flops 365 days a year, regardless of Michigan weather.

In true diva fashion, my daughter has been begging me for months to paint her nails. I haven't done it yet for two reasons: 1. She bites her fingernails. 2. I haven't been able to find a non-toxic, natural nail polish. The thought of putting a toxic polish on her nails that will inevitably be chewed on that night is frightening.

My dilemma was solved with Piggy Paint. Have you heard of this? It's slogan is that it is 'Natural as Mud'. It's a kid friendly, non-toxic, odorless polish. I loved the story behind it's creation. You can find it under the 'About Us' tab on their website.

http://www.piggypaint.com/

So, my little fashionista will have the Cotton Candy trio set in her Easter basket this year. Bring on the warmer days, our piggies will be ready.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment